The contest has begun!
Your task is to retrieve data from a special application. Executable file can be found here!
Answer has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prize and glory awaits so test your self and collect the prize!
ESET Crackme” Contest Rules
- Contest Participants All participants of CONFidence conference held November 29 – 30, 2010 in Prague can enter the contest. No ESET employees will be admitted to participate.
- Contest Organizers ESET, spol. s r.o. has the right to organize the contest as part of CONFidence conference, held November 29. – 30, 2010 in Prague based on agreement between the foundation Fundacja Wspierania Edukacji Informatycznej PROIDEA and ESET, spol. s r.o..
- Contest Objective “ESET crackme” is a program that tests the ability and skills in reverse engineering. The objective of the contest is to arrive at the name and registration code embedded in the file.
- Contest Prize The contest winner will receive hardware and software provided by ESET.
- Contest Start The contest begins November 29th, 2010 at 14:00.
- Contest End The contest will come to a close after the first submission of the correct solution, and will run no later than November 30th 2010, 17:00.
- Contest Winner The winner will be the first entrant to send the correct name and registration code to email@example.com
- ‘Crack me’ Solution The contest results will be announced after the correct answer is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The prize will be awarded after the announcement of results.