Call For Papers
We invite all of you to send the proposed topics and abstracts of presentation till the 30th of September. Please, remember that CONFidence is an open, international conference and all presentations should be given in English. If you want to give your lecture in Polish, please send an e-mail to the address given below.
The answer to CfP should include:
- name, last name and e-mail address of the potential speaker
- speaker’s short bio, describing experience and skills
- speaker’s place of residence
- presentation topic with short description of proposed lecture (no more than 500 words)
- non-standard technical requirements
Applications should be sent to Andrew Targosz till 30th of September, 2010.
We are especially interested in presentations concerning:
- 3G/4G, SS7, WLAN, RFID, Bluetooth Security
- Analysis and reverse engineering of malicious code
- Analysis of vulnerability, attacks and defence against networks, hardware, software
- Virtualization and operating systems security
- Data recovery, Forensic and Incident Response
- Physical security
- Firewall technologies
- Web applications security and cryptographic
Caution! We do not accept marketing, non-technical presentations aimed at presenting and selling any products. If you lecture presents company or its product, please do not send it!